Komunitas Akademik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pencarian

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Handbook of Endocrine Surgery

Go down

The Handbook of Endocrine Surgery Empty The Handbook of Endocrine Surgery

Post  mimin Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:13 am

The Handbook of Endocrine Surgery 9789814293204
The Handbook of Endocrine Surgery
Rebecca S. Sippel (Author), Herbert Chen (Author)
Hardcover: 500 pages
Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company; 1 edition (September 23, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9814293199
ISBN-13: 978-9814293198
format: pdf

This pocket handbook is geared towards surgical endocrinologists in training but will also be useful as a quick reference to the practicing endocrine surgeon or the resident in training during their surgical endocrinology rotation. It provides the essential information physicians need to aid them in the evaluation and management of patients with both straightforward and complex endocrine problems. This book contains practical information about how to order, perform, and interpret laboratory assessments, diagnostic tests and imaging tests, as well as useful treatment algorithms to aid in the care of patients with endocrine disorders.

Contents
Contributors
Foreword
Preface
I. THYROID
A. Evaluation
Chapter I.A.1: Thyroid Evaluation — Laboratory Testing Jennifer L. Poehls and Rebecca S. Sippel
Chapter I.A.2: Thyroid Imaging James E. Wiseman, Lilah F. Morris and Michael W. Yeh
Chapter I.A.3: Thyroid Evaluation — FNA Jennifer B. Ogilvie
B. Clinical Management
Chapter I.B.1: Evaluation of a New Thyroid Nodule Adrienne L. Melck and Sally E. Carty
Chapter I.B.2: Management of Papillary Thyroid Cancer Dina M. Elaraj and Cord Sturgeon
Chapter I.B.3: Management of Medullary Thyroid Cancer Scott N. Pinchot and Rebecca S. Sippel
Chapter I.B.4: Management of Follicular and Hurthle Cell Cancer Christopher R. McHenry and Scott M. Wilhelm
Chapter I.B.5: Management of Aggressive Variants and Anaplastic Thyroid Cancers Marlon A. Guerrero and Electron Kebebew
Chapter I.B.6: Management of Thyroid Lymphomas, Metastatic Lesions and Other Rare Tumors N. Gopalakrishna Iyer and Ashok R. Shaha
Chapter I.B.7: Hyperthyroidism Geeta Lal and Sonia L. Sugg
Chapter I.B.8: Management of Complications of Thyroidectomy Jason Long and Peter Angelos
Chapter I.B.9: Thyroid Hormone Replacement/Adjustment Meei J. Yeung and Jonathan W. Serpell
II. PARATHYROID
A. Evaluation
Chapter II.A.1: Parathyroid Laboratory Testing Denise Carneiro-Pla
Chapter II.A.2: Parathyroid Imaging Christine S. Landry, Elizabeth G. Grubbs, Beth S. Edeiken-Monroe, Thinh Vu, E. Edmund Kim and Nancy D. Perrier
B. Clinical Management
Chapter II.B.1: Clinical Management of Primary Hyperparathyroidism Joel T. Adler, Rebecca S. Sippel and Herbert Chen
Chapter II.B.2: Secondary Hyperparathyroidism Mohamed O. Abdelgadir Adam, Patrick H. Pun and John A. Olson, Jr.
Chapter II.B.3: Tertiary Hyperparathyroidism Steven E. Rodgers, John I. Lew and Carmen C. Solórzano
Chapter II.B.4: Parathyroid Carcinoma Elliot J. Mitmaker and Wen T. Shen
Chapter II.B.5: Hyperparathyroidism in Familial Disease Charles Tuggle, Julie Ann Sosa and Robert Udelsman
Chapter II.B.6: Management of Hypercalcemic Crisis Carrie C. Lubitz and Antonia E. Stephen
Chapter II.B.7: Postoperative Hypocalcemia Daniel Levin and Jacob Moalem
Chapter II.B.8: Cryopreservation and Autotransplantation of Parathyroid Tissue Jennifer McAllaster and Mark S. Cohen
III. ADRENAL
A. Evaluation
Chapter III.A.1: Adrenal Incidentaloma Rashmi Roy and James A. Lee
Chapter III.A.2: Cushing’s Syndrome: Laboratory and Imaging Evaluation Geoffrey B. Thompson and William F. Young , Jr.
Chapter III.A.3: Pheochromocytoma Goswin Y. Meyer-Rochow and Stan B. Sidhu
Chapter III.A.4: Evaluation and Diagnosis of Hyperaldosteronism Xavier M. Keutgen, Rasa Zarnegar and Thomas J. Fahey III
B. Clinical Management
Chapter III.B.1: Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy Avital Harari and Quan-Yang Duh
Chapter III.B.2: Preoperative and Perioperative Management of Adrenal Lesions Tricia A. Moo-Young and Richard A. Prinz
Chapter III.B.3: Adrenal Cortical Cancer Daniel T. Ruan and Matthew A. Nehs
IV. ENDOCRINE PANCREAS
A. Evaluation
Chapter IV.A.1: Evaluation of Carcinoid Tumors Katherine Heiden and Mira Milas
Chapter IV.A.2: Evaluation of Insulinoma Jui-Yu Chen, Yi-Fang Tsai, Ling-Ming Tseng and Chen-Hsen Lee
Chapter IV.A.3: Evaluation of Gastrinoma Adam S. Brinkman and Clifford S. Cho
Chapter IV.A.4: Evaluation of “Other” Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Pancreas Rachel Adams Greenup, Tracy S. Wang and Douglas B. Evans
B. Clinical Management
Chapter IV.B.1: Clinical Management of Midgut Carcinoid Tumors Thomas W. T. Ho and Janice L. Pasieka
Chapter IV.B.2: Clinical Management of Insulinoma David T. Hughes, Gerard M. Doherty and Paul G. Gauger
Chapter IV.B.3: Clinical Management of Gastrinoma Steven K. Libutti
Chapter IV.B.4: Clinical Management of Nonfunctional Neuroendocrine Tumors and Management of Metastatic Disease Jennifer Rabaglia, Shelby Holt and Fiemu Nwariaku
Index

mimin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 407
Lokasi : Indonesia

https://kommik.indonesianforum.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas